Interested candidates, please send your resume and cover letter to – email@example.com. Be sure to mention job code.
Location: Anywhere in the US (Work from Home)
We are seeking a Software/Automation Engineer with expertise in SECS/GEM protocol and experience working in the Semiconductor industry. Travel: Up to 50%
- Visit client location as needed and discuss project requirements
- Understand and document project requirements
- Develop required software and simulator for the project
- Prepare test cases and execute a through test plan
- Once developed, integrate and test the software at client site
- Write documentation and conduct necessary training for the software
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science
- At least 2 years of experience in semiconductor or other related industry, such as FPD, LED etc
- Must be proficient at (.Net or Java or C++) and SECS/GEM protocol
- Must be proficient in SQL
- Must be able to work independently without supervision
- Quality of code is very important – must be able to write quality code
- Expertise in MES and ERP will be a plus
- Expertise in HMI and SCADA will be a plus
QA/Release Engineer Responsibilities:
- Perform tests on software that controls multiple types of Semiconductor equipment both in house and on site
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Coordinate Software releases to customers including onsite installations
- Gather customer issues from the field and maintain Jira database
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Additional duties will include Release Management, Software installation and interacting with customers to diagnose and record field issues.
The QA Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for several parts of the Software life cycle:
- Developing a QA plan as the products are developed.
- Making sure the software is tested before release.
- Creating a Release version of the software including versioning.
- Installing software onsite and at the factory.
- Monitoring and dealing with customer issues after release.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Manage software releases using Visual Studio
- Create installation programs and use them to install software both onsite and at factory
- Manage a QA/Customer support helpdesk to record and track user issues
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in the Semiconductor industry: Ideally Lithography and Robotics
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Build Tools
- Experience with Atlassian Jira or other Cloud based QA system
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Interested candidates, please send your resume and cover letter to – HR@einnosys.com. Be sure to mention job cod