There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to cycle time improvement. Not just every manufacturing plant, but even different production areas within a plant can have different cycle time challenges.
Having spent many years in fabs and assembly/test/packaging factory floor, Einnosys automation staff has gained valuable insight on how to improve cycle time in factories. Our automation staff works hand-in-hand with Industrial Engineers to identify opportunities to improve cycle-time, discuss with your Operations staff and implement them.
HOW EINNOSYS CAN HELP
- Einnosys staff – Automation and/or Industrial engineer visits your factory and understands your process.
- After identifying areas of cycle-time improvement, we provide a written proposal of our staff’s recommendations to improve cycle time and help you assess ROI for such projects
- Upon approval, our highly qualified technical team develops and install applications unique to your environment
- After implementation, our automation and/or Industrial engineer ensures that desired results are achieved
EXAMPLES OF CYCLE TIME IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS
- RTD (Real Time Dispatch) System
- Cycle Time reporting system breaking down cycle time by device, technology, production area, step and further into queue time, run time and hold time for better analysis
- Various feedback and feed-forward systems
- Alert system for critical lots and held lots
- Numerous lot, WIP & moves tracking systems
- At one wafer fab, Cycle Time improvement project resulted in 7% improvement in Cycle Time
- At another wafer fab, eInnoSys developed Cycle Time improvement system resulted in cycle time improvement of 5%