Successful implementation of Advanced Process Control (APC) requires thorough understanding of fab/assembly and applying innovative ideas and technologies. Over the years, Einnosys staff has implemented many APC projects in various factories.
Einnosys software engineers are experts at latest technologies, such as Big Data, IoT (Internet of Things) and AI (Artificial Intelligence). Combining these technologies to conventional APC projects offers more innovative solutions and much better results to our customers.
SUCCESSFUL APC PROJECTS
- Run-to-Run (R2R) and Wafer-to-Wafer (W2W) implementation, which feeds data from previous run or wafer of the same equipment
- Feedback and feed-forward of metrology data to various process equipment and/or recipes
- Automatic creation and modification of process recipes and equipment configuration data
- At a wafer fab, our APC project resulted in cost saving of hiring additional engineer, with annual savings of $120-160K
- At another wafer fab, our advanced process control resulted in yield improvement of 0.5%