Recipe Management System can help fabs improve yield, engineering efficiencies, OEE and cycle time. Recipe Server works with any equipment in the fab or ATM (assembly, test or packaging manufacturing factory) that has SECS/GEM capability. Custom solution may be created for those equipment that are not SECS/GEM capable.
EIRMS offers following benefits out of the box –
- Ensures production wafers/dies will always be processed with most recent production released recipes
- Prevents wafer mis-processing for wrong version of a recipe
- Saves many hours of engineering time in creating and transferring recipes to all equipment of the same kind whenever a new recipe is created or changes to an existing one is made
- Improves OEE & cycle time
- Maintains audit trail of recipe changesCustom features can be added to EIRMS. In one case, eInnoSys staff had added creation of recipes/jobs at steppers to the Recipe Management System. This module periodically checked for new mask release and if one is found, fetched all required parameters from the CAD system to build stepper jobs automatically before uploading the recipes/jobs to the server repository, which then downloaded them to required steppers.
Partial list of Toolsets:
- Canon i5+, i5 and i4 steppers
- Matrix System One dry etch
- SPEC wet bench
- IVS overlay metrology
- Ultratech wafer topography & stress measurement metrology equipment