EIGEMBox-2000 is a unique hardware product equipped with required software that enables SECS/GEM capability on equipment that currently doesn’t have one.
The legacy equipment can be from any manufacturer or model, could be running any Operating System, or can be a process, inspection, or metrology equipment, it wouldn’t matter! The best part is this product doesn’t require any hardware or software to be installed on your existing legacy equipment, so you can be assured that EIGEMBox-2000 can not affect the reliability or performance of your legacy equipment. Communication is enabled through HSMS or SECS-I port.
In addition to SECS/GEM, data from legacy equipment can also be sent through OPC or Modbus TCP.
EIGEMBox-2000 is a unique product that enables SECS/GEM, Modbus, or OPC capability on your existing equipment, and it does it without requiring any software or hardware installation on the equipment. All you need is to connect the cable from your equipment’s PC to EIGEMBox. If you want to control the equipment for recipe selection/download or remote start and stop or setting any set-points, you need to connect EIGEMBox to the equipment PC through keyboard and mouse ports (USB or PS/2) as well. That’s it!
- Enables SECS/GEM, OPC, or Modbus communication capabilities on existing equipment.
- 100% safe – requires no software or hardware installation on the equipment.
- Enables automation capabilities such as data collection & analysis, Fault Detection&
- Classification (FDC), recipe download, remote start and stop, and much more!
- Supports Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory.
- Improves Yield, OEE, Cycle Time, process and reduces manufacturing cost.
- Takes minutes to set up.
Features of EIGEMBox-2000
- Enable SECS/GEM capability on existing equipment regardless of generation, make, model, OS or anything
- No hardware or software installation required on the equipment- Plug-n-Play, takes minutes to setup
- Plug-n-Play takes minutes to setup